FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Lake Mills woman has gotten probation for pot.
36-year-old Natalie Kristine Dann was charged with child endangerment and five drug crimes in May 2017. Authorities say she sold marijuana twice in April and a search of her home found medications without prescriptions. She was also accused of acting in a way that created a substantial risk to her seven-year-old son.
Dann pleaded guilty to one count of delivery of marijuana. She has been sentenced to three years of probation.
- Woman accused of child endangerment gets probation
- Winnebago Co. woman arrested for child endangerment
- Nashua woman sentenced for child endangerment
- Chickasaw County couple accused of child endangerment after fire
- Northeast Iowa woman pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Prison sentence for Charles City child endangerment
- Charles City man charged with child endangerment
- Nashua man pleads guilty to child endangerment
- Probation for Hancock County woman