ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman is accused of cashing stolen checks.
Alie Staven, 22 of Rochester, is charged with felony forgery and possession of stolen checks. Police say she tried to cash an $8,200 check from a law firm on Tuesday at the Wells Fargo Bank on East Center Street. Police say that’s after she cashed a $4,000 check last week.
Officers say there was no sign of forced entry at the law firm and they are investigating how the checks were stolen.
- Woman accused of check forgery
- Mason City man accused of check forgery
- Northeast Iowa woman sentenced for check forgery
- Rochester woman gets probation for check forgery
- Central Iowa woman accused of check forgery in Mason City
- Not guilty plea in Rochester check forgery
- Trial set in North Iowa check forgery
- Fayette County woman pleads not guilty to check forgery
- Austin woman pleads guilty to check forgery and drug possession
- Woman pleads guilty to Mason City check forgery