FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Wisconsin man is pleading guilty to drug and gun charges in North Iowa.
Jeffrey Allen Walkowiak, 48 of Superior, WI, was arrested on May 14 in Lake Mills. Police said a search of his van found 33.27 grams of methamphetamine, some marijuana, and two loaded handguns.
Walkowiak pleaded guilty Wednesday to possession of meth with intent to deliver, gathering where controlled substances are used, carrying weapons, and failure to affix a drug tax stamp. His sentencing hearing is scheduled for October 9 in Winnebago County District Court.
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty in North Iowa
- Wisconsin man pleads not guilty to drunk riding in North Iowa
- North Iowa teen pleads guilty again
- Winona man pleads guilty to Wisconsin sexual assault
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to Ames theft
- Freeborn County woman pleads guilty to stalking North Iowa man
- Nebraska man pleads guilty to kidnapping in North Iowa
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to North Iowa car chase
- Lyle man pleads not guilty to North Iowa sex crimes
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes