FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Wisconsin man is pleading guilty to drug and gun charges in North Iowa.
Jeffrey Allen Walkowiak, 48 of Superior, WI, was arrested on May 14 in Lake Mills. Police said a search of his van found 33.27 grams of methamphetamine, some marijuana, and two loaded handguns.
Walkowiak pleaded guilty Wednesday to possession of meth with intent to deliver, gathering where controlled substances are used, carrying weapons, and failure to affix a drug tax stamp. His sentencing hearing is scheduled for October 9 in Winnebago County District Court.
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty in North Iowa
- Wisconsin man pleads not guilty to drunk riding in North Iowa
- North Iowa teen pleads guilty again
- Winona man pleads guilty to Wisconsin sexual assault
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to Ames theft
- Man pleads guilty to Ponzi scheme in North Iowa
- Blooming Prairie man pleads not guilty in North Iowa
- Man pleads guilty to crimes in two North Iowa counties
- Freeborn County woman pleads guilty to stalking North Iowa man