LAKE MILLS, Iowa – A Wisconsin man is facing drug and gun charges in Winnebago County.
Jeffrey Allen Walkowiak, 48 of Superior, WI, was arrested Monday afternoon in Lake Mills. Authorities say there was a warrant issued for Walkowiak and he was pulled over in his van near Oakwood Park around 3:12 pm. Officers say a search of Walkowiak and his van turned up 33.27 grams of methamphetamine, marijuana, and two loaded handguns.
According to court records, the traffic stop happened within 1,000 feet of Lake Mills Community School.
He is charged with possession with intent to distribute meth, carrying weapons, possession of marijuana, gathering where controlled substances are used, and prohibited acts.
- Wisconsin man arrested for drugs in Lake Mills
- Man to stand trial for drug party in Lake Mills
- Lake Mills man accused of stealing tools
- Lake Mills man accused of bat attack
- Lake Mills man in more legal trouble
- Lookout for Lake Mills wrestling
- Lake MIlls woman pleads guilty to drug charge
- Body of second Minnesota man found in Wisconsin lake
- SAW: Gabe Irons of Lake Mills
- Probation for growing marijuana in Lake Mills