ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman arrested for driving drunk with two children in her vehicle pleads guilty.
Heather Ann Vasquez, 29 of Winona, was charged on July 22 after she was stopped and an officer said Vasquez was showing signs of intoxication. Court documents state she had a blood alcohol level of .18, more than twice the legal limit.
Vasquez pleaded guilty Thursday to DWI and was given two years of probation. She must also either pay a $900 fine or perform 90 hours of community work service.
- Winona woman pleads guilty to DWI
- Winona man pleads guilty to Rochester burglary
- Winona County man pleads guilty to assault
- Woman who hit a snow plow pleads guilty to DWI
- Winona man pleads not guilty to Rochester drug charges
- Winona man pleads guilty to Rochester drug possession
- Winona man arrested at gunpoint pleads not guilty
- Winona man pleads guilty to Wisconsin sexual assault
- Rochester man pleads not guilty in DWI crashes
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to DWI with child in her car