ALMA, Wisconsin – A southeastern Minnesota man is going to prison for sexual abuse.
33-year-old Jacob Daniel Vogel of Winona pleaded guilty to 1st degree child sex assault and child enticement in Buffalo County, Wisconsin. Authorities say he abused a child under the age of 13 sometime in March 2016. He was arrested after an investigation by the FBI, the Buffalo County Sheriff’s Office, and the Holmen Police Department.
Vogel has been sentenced to 15 years in prison and 20 years of extended supervision. He must also register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
- Winona man sentenced for sex abuse in Wisconsin
- Winona County killer sentenced
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Winona man pleads guilty to Wisconsin sexual assault
- Deadline set for sex abuse claims against Winona-Rochester diocese
- Austin man sentenced for child sex abuse
- Osage man sentenced for child sex abuse
- Lanesboro man in Winona crash
- Sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison