ROCHESTER, Minn. – A Winona man is accused of breaking into a construction site in Rochester.
Andrew Olson, 32, is facing charges of 3rd degree burglary and possession of burglar’s tools.
Rochester police say the Hotel Indigo downtown construction site on S Broadway was broken into sometime between 3:30 pm on Monday and 7:30 am on Tuesday. About $6,000 worth of computer equipment was stolen. Investigators say they recognized Olson on security video near the construction site around 9:30 am Tuesday.
Police say they stopped Olson and asked to search his bag, finding a stolen computer. Investigators say Olson admitted to being at the construction site but denied stealing anything. Officers say Olson had a crowbar when he was arrested.
- Winona man arrested for Rochester construction site burglary
- Winona man pleads guilty to Rochester burglary
- Winona man sentenced for Rochester burglary
- Rochester man in Winona County collision
- Debris fire Monday at Rochester construction site
- Lanesboro man in Winona crash
- Rochester woman in Winona County collision
- Rochester woman injured in Winona County crash
- Winona man pleads not guilty to Rochester drug charges
- Winona man pleads guilty to Rochester drug possession