DECORAH, Iowa – A northeast Iowa man is sentenced for dealing heroin and fentanyl.
Chase Henry Heying, 25 of Ossian, pleaded guilty to two counts of possession with intent to deliver controlled substances and failure to use a drug tax stamp. Authorities say Heying was implicated in heroin distribution on two occasions in 2017 and was connected to two bottles of morphine found in Ossian.
He’s now been ordered to spend two to five years on probation and get evaluated for substance abuse.
- Winneshiek County man sentenced for drug dealing
- Cresco man sentenced for Winneshiek County crash
- Two truck thieves sentenced in Winneshiek County
- South Carolina woman sentenced in Winneshiek County
- Sentence issued for Winneshiek County knife threat
- Credit card thief sentenced in Winneshiek County
- Prison sentence for Winneshiek County gun threat
- Minnesota man sentenced for fatal Winneshiek County crash
- Crystal Lake man sentenced for dealing drugs
- UPDATE: Missing Winneshiek County man found