DECORAH, Iowa – A Northeast Iowa man is pleading guilty to sex and drug crimes.
Caleb Allen Fenske, 20 of Ridgeway, was arrested in March in Winneshiek County and accused of driving under the influence and giving marijuana to a 16-year-old female passenger. Authorities say they then found photos of an underage female on Fenske’s phone as well as a video of Fenske and the minor having sex.
Fenske pleaded guilty to OWI-1st offense, sexual exploitation of a minor, and a controlled substance violation. He’s been sentenced to one year in a residential facility and up to five years of probation.
- Winneshiek County man gets probation for sexual exploitation
- Probation for stolen truck in Winneshiek County
- Austin woman gets probation for financial exploitation
- UPDATE: Missing Winneshiek County man found
- Winneshiek County man sentenced for drug dealing
- Cresco man sentenced for Winneshiek County crash
- 19-year-old facing felony sexual exploitation charge
- Drake University professor accused of sexual exploitation
- Lawsuit: Iowa physician assistant sexually exploited patient
- Iowa teacher charged with sexually exploiting student