DECORAH, Iowa – A Northeast Iowa man is pleading guilty to sex and drug crimes.
Caleb Allen Fenske, 20 of Ridgeway, was arrested in March in Winneshiek County and accused of driving under the influence and giving marijuana to a 16-year-old female passenger. Authorities say they then found photos of an underage female on Fenske’s phone as well as a video of Fenske and the minor having sex.
Fenske pleaded guilty to OWI-1st offense, sexual exploitation of a minor, and a controlled substance violation. He’s been sentenced to one year in a residential facility and up to five years of probation.
- Winneshiek County man gets probation for sexual exploitation
- Austin woman gets probation for financial exploitation
- Winneshiek County man sentenced for drug dealing
- UPDATE: Missing Winneshiek County man found
- 19-year-old facing felony sexual exploitation charge
- Drake University professor accused of sexual exploitation
- Lawsuit: Iowa physician assistant sexually exploited patient
- Howard County drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Cresco man pleads guilty to sexual exploitation of a minor
- Cresco men collide in Winneshiek County