GARNER, Iowa – A plea deal has been reached in a Hancock County forgery case.
Jacob Aaron Schimmelpfennig, 30 of Scarville, has pleaded guilty to one count of forgery after being charged with four counts of the crime. Authorities say he cashed four checks worth a total of $1,150 at First State Bank between June 4 and October 18, 2017.
Schimmelpfennig pleaded guilty to the June 4 crime.
His sentencing is scheduled for May 29.
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Tool thief pleads guilty in Winnebago County
- Fisher pleads not guilty to forgery
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Fayette County woman pleads not guilty to check forgery
- Woman pleads guilty to forgery, not guilty to drugs
- Prison for Winnebago County man
- Austin woman pleads guilty to check forgery and drug possession
- Woman pleads guilty to Mason City check forgery
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement