WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Iowa - A vehicle pursuit that reached speeds of 100 miles per hour last weekend resulted in felony charges against a Thompson man.
Derek Amundson, 28, is facing a felony charge of eluding and OWI after a lengthy pursuit early Sunday morning.
Amundson was clocked going 100 miles per hour over several miles before going down several gravel roads. The pursuit on the gravel roads was around 75 miles per hour, according to court documents.
Amundson was arrested after the vehicle pulled into a driveway.
- Winnebago County man facing charges after lengthy high-speed pursuit
- Deputy injured after lengthy pursuit in Olmsted County
- Man with lengthy criminal background facing plethora of drug charges
- Man facing felony charge for alleged Winnebago County stabbing
- Osage man gets 100 days for high speed pursuit
- No prison after high-speed pursuit in Olmsted County
- Prison for Winnebago County man
- Winnebago Co. man facing burglary, domestic assault charges
- Lengthy vehicle pursuit in Mason City leads to charges against 2 men
- Time served for high speed pursuit in Eyota