WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Iowa – A Forest City man is facing three drug charges.
Braxton Schroeder, 32, was arrested last week after a search warrant was executed May 17 at 210 Bob Johnson Dr. He is facing two charges for a controlled substance violation and a charge of failure to affix tax stamp.
Authorities say Schroeder admitted to distributing methamphetamine and marijuana.
During the search warrant, more than 10 pounds of marijuana was discovered, along with scales, baggies and additional paraphernalia.
- Winnebago County man arrested, found with more than 10 pounds of marijuana
- Man found with 13 pounds of marijuana arrested in Garner
- Prison for Winnebago County man
- Man arrested with 100+ pounds of marijuana pleads not guilty
- Former Winnebago County man arrested for sex abuse
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Two facing charges after 6 pounds of marijuana found
- No CAFO in Winnebago County
- Winnebago County hosting summer fun
- Traffic stop results in man being found with stolen gun, 16 pounds of marijuana