WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Iowa – A Thompson woman is facing a child endangerment charge causing bodily injury after allegedly physically abusing a child.
Christine Kleveland, 40, was arrested June 30 in the 300 block of Monroe St. for allegedly hitting the child across the face and calling her insulting names, according to court documents.
When questioned about the several incidents reported, Kleveland told authorities that she hit the child.
The child told authorities that she is abused regularly and it’s been going on for years.
Kleveland’s next court appearance is July 9 in Winnebago County.
- Winnebago Co. woman arrested for child endangerment
- Woman accused of child endangerment gets probation
- Northeast Iowa woman pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Prison sentence for Charles City child endangerment
- Charles City man charged with child endangerment
- Dubuque mom pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City man is convicted of child endangerment
- Iowa man charged with child endangerment for 2-year-old's death
- Not guilty plea in Mason City child endangerment