WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Iowa – A man is facing charges of first-degree burglary and domestic abuse assault after an incident in Rake last week.
Dustin Olson, 36, of Buffalo Center, is accused of breaking into a woman’s house before assaulting her around 2:12 a.m. on July 12.
Olson allegedly threw the victim on the couch, strangled her and pulled out her hair.
The woman suffered bruising to the neck, wrist and back.
- Winnebago Co. man facing burglary, domestic assault charges
- Mason City man charged with burglary and domestic abuse assault
- Lake Mills man charged with burglary and domestic assault
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing 1st-degree burglary, domestic abuse charges
- Manly man facing charges for burglary, domestic assault in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Titonka man sentenced for Forest City burglary, domestic assault
- Man sentenced for domestic assault
- Man facing felony charge for alleged Winnebago County stabbing
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County burglary
- Sentence handed down for Winnebago County burglary