MASON CITY, Iowa – A Winnebago County man is facing an arson charge for allegedly dumping gasoline on a firewood that was for sale outside a convenience store.
Cedric Harris, 20, of Forest City, is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail.
Harris is accused of dumping the gasoline on the wood in front of Yes Way at 1224 N. Federal Ave. on Sept. 22 at 1:03 a.m.
Authorities said there was an employee inside the building at the time and there were other persons near the building.
- Winnebago Co. man facing arson charge in relation to incident at Mason City gas station
- Mason City juvenile facing felony charges related to gang activity
- Canopy collapse closes gas station in Winnebago County
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- 2 facing assault, terroristic threats charges after gun-related incidents
- Mason City man facing arson charge for allegedly starting victim's garage on fire
- Mason City man sentenced for knife incident
- Mason City man sentenced for Winnebago County kidnapping
- Winnebago Co. man facing burglary, domestic assault charges
- Man facing felony charge for alleged Winnebago County stabbing