AUSTIN, Minn. – Punching out a window results in probation for a LeRoy man.
Jeffrey Michael Phillips, 36, pleaded guilty to 3rd degree property damage for an incident in May 2018. Authorities say Phillips got angry when he had to leave Travel Lanes Bar because it was closing and wound up punching the window of Ed’s Floral Shop.
He was sentenced Thursday to one year of supervised probation and must pay $500 in restitution.
- Window-puncher sentenced in Mower County
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Man sentenced for smashing windows
- Second sentence in Mower County drug bust
- Prison sentence for Mower County abduction
- Fence-crasher sentenced in Mower County
- Prison sentence for Mower County drug death
- Texas man sentenced for Mower County theft
- Two men sentenced for Mower County robbery
- Safe thief sentenced in Mower County