ROCHESTER, Minn. --
"This offers me a lot of benefits I was looking for including flexibility. I get to see my daughter's spring show later today because I've blocked it off in my schedule," explains Charly Tri, owner of My Bike Guy.
Instead of having a brick-and-mortar business, Tri runs a bicycle repair service out of a van. He drives to his clients' houses to fix up bikes.
"You can't have a tune-up delivered to your door with Amazon like you can with me," says Tri.
He says his mobile business both allows him to compete with online shopping, as well as be able to run his business the way he wants to.
- Why support small businesses?
- Customers support small businesses in Mason City
- Small business Saturday preperations
- Small business roundtable in Rochester
- Small Business Saturday this weekend
- Small Business Saturday makes a big impact on small communities
- Small Business Saturday in Albert Lea
- Small Businesses Affected by Government Shutdown
- Sen. Nelson named Small Business Guardian
- Group Aims to Give Small Businesses Boost