ROCHESTER, Minn. --
"This offers me a lot of benefits I was looking for including flexibility. I get to see my daughter's spring show later today because I've blocked it off in my schedule," explains Charly Tri, owner of My Bike Guy.
Instead of having a brick-and-mortar business, Tri runs a bicycle repair service out of a van. He drives to his clients' houses to fix up bikes.
"You can't have a tune-up delivered to your door with Amazon like you can with me," says Tri.
He says his mobile business both allows him to compete with online shopping, as well as be able to run his business the way he wants to.
- Why support small businesses?
- Small business Saturday preperations
- Small business roundtable in Rochester
- Small Business Saturday in Albert Lea
- An event supporting mom-owned businesses
- Small fire in Rochester house
- Small kitchen fire in Rochester
- Small towns are looking at incentives to attract residents and businesses
- Supporting a healthy democracy
- Small kitchen fire in Austin extinguished quickly