AUSTIN, Minn. – With the Minnesota Governor’s Pheasant Hunting Opener in mind, KIMT News 3’s Katie Lange and Kaleb Gillock challenged one another to a trap shootout.
On Monday, with the help of the Cedar Valley Conservation Club, the two battled it out until the final shot.
We asked out Facebook users to vote in a poll who they thought won. 70% of the votes were for Katie, while the other 30% were for Kaleb.
Click on the video player above to find out who won.