ROCHESTER, Minn. - When there's no time for a doctor, people head to the internet.
Mayo gives a round up of the most searched questions and terms on their website in 2017. They report nearly 18 million health-related searches this past year.
Top five searched terms:
- How to lower blood pressure?
- How to lower cholesterol?
- What is normal blood pressure?
- Is shingles contagious?
- How much water should you drink?
- What symptoms do you search online?
- Albert Lea woman who had polio said AFM symptoms are similar
- Apps created to stay safe online dating
- Federal judge stops online 3D gun blueprints
- YouTube back online after brief outage
- Staying safe online during Cyber Monday
- UPDATE: Rochester man accused of online porn harassment
- Efforts grow to help students evaluate what they see online
- Polls show no trust in one's online data
- Man says he's out over $12,000 in online sale