ROCHESTER, Minn. - What caused dozens of motorists in Rochester to suffer flat tires due to small metal pieces being on the road?
We may have an answer.
Alter Metal Recycling, a longtime Rochester business, said there was a scrap metal spill last Thursday on 19th St. That may have resulted in many tires being punctured.
“Our company has serviced the Rochester community for 25+ years and wants to make every effort to help those affected by this incident,” Nathan Frazer said.
If you were affected, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What caused dozens of cars in Rochester to suffer flat tires? We have an answer
- Rochester tire slasher sentenced
- Dozens of Rochester drivers find metal pieces in deflated tires, but why?
- Police: Rochester man connected to weekend robbery attempt jailed for slashing car tires
- Plane blows a tire while landing at Rochester International Airport
- Rochester police: Woman suffered serious injuries in crash that caused power outage
- Two-vehicle accident in Rochester causes one car to roll
- UPDATED: Tires and rims stolen from Garner car dealership
- Goodyear designed a tire that could help cars fly
- Vikings fire OC DeFilippo after another flat performance