ROCHESTER, Minn. - Heavy rains this week are resulting in wet ground conditions.
Rob Olson, a driver for Pulver Motor Service, says the mud is keeping him and his tow truck busy pulling cars and construction machinery out of the mud.
He has some advice for drivers while the ground is still wet. "Stay on the road. If you get into trouble, give us a shout," he says.
- Wet conditions keeping tow trucks busy
- Tow truck drivers respond during winter weather
- Tow Trucks phones are off the hook
- Busy week and season for tow truck drivers and auto body shops
- Area tow companies find themselves busy after winter storm
- Nonstop calls to towing companies
- Wet conditions cancel Rochesterfest events for Thursday afternoon and evening
- Sheriff: NE Iowa tow truck driver avoids injury after semi hits vehicle
- Tow drivers impacted by spring snow
- Local businesses are feeling the impact of winter-like conditions