Hunter Hagen says he watches last year's state title wrestling match on a daily basis.
Hagen dropped the 195-pound championship match to Slade Sifuentes of Lake Mills in Class 1A.
Sifuentes graduated, meaning there will be a new champion this winter.
Hunter Hagen is hoping that will be him.
Click on the video tab for more.
- West Hancock's Hagen taking aim at gold
- Hard as Nails Hunter Hagen
- West Hancock girls take flight for state
- SAW: West Hancock's MaCoy Yeakel
- SAW: West Hancock's Rachel Leerar
- SAW: West Hancock's Mahayla Faust
- West Hancock wrestling's ranked cousin duo
- Former West Hancock star getting NFL shot
- UPDATE: West Hancock school levy passes
- Saints surging to Friday showdown with West Hancock