SHEFFIELD, Iowa - Students at West Fork High School are spending their day helping those in need.
The school's FFA group, along with some from the general student body, are packing 40,000 meals to send to communities and countries in need through the "Meals from the Heartland" program. In addition, they're making diapers to send to Haiti through the "Bundle Bottoms" project.
The effort comes as part of a service day project.
- West Fork students pack meals and clothing for those in need
- Packing life saving meals
- West Fork's Caspers signs with Kent State
- West Fork 'STEAM' program receives state grants
- HIGHIGHTS: Clear Lake vs. West Fork
- SAW: Lukas Wogen from West Fork
- Ellis Middle School in Austin packs meals for Sudan
- Dozens pack Thanksgiving meals for those in need
- Nashua-Plainfield outlasts West Fork in walk-off victory
- Newman drops West Fork to win district; other district scores