WEST CONCORD, Minn. - On Facebook, the West Concord Police have posted multiple times this spring about people removing the strap from the ADA swing at Memorial Park, taking it apart, and discarding it somewhere in the park. The ADA swing is a special swing so that children who have disabilities can use the swingset safely.
The police are asking parents to talk to their children about respecting the playground. If misuse of the swing continues, they say they may need to remove the strap permanently.
- West Concord Police trying to put a stop to swing set misuse
- Garage fire in West Concord
- West Concord Historical Society collecting blizzard memories
- West Concord Police asking for help to stop vandalism at the Post Office
- West Concord man pleads guilty to terroristic threats
- West Concord man killed in Goodhue County crash
- Fireworks misuse leading to emergency room trips
- 4-year-old in southern MN killed in swing set collapse
- Golf season in 'full swing'
- Rain puts stop to big bike race