Photo Gallery 1 Images
A cooldown is on the way, and with it brings at least a chance of some late-April snow.
Friday kicks off a dramatic cool down with highs topping off in the upper 50s and northern winds now gusting around 30 miles per hour.
The sun will be out but only for a moment before a potent system moves in from the west giving us a rainy end to the work week.
Rain will continue through Saturday with a chance for some snowfall returning Saturday night.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- We're tracking very cool temperatures this weekend with a chance of snow
- Tracking the timing of this weekend's snow
- Chances of snow and rain for the weekend worrying homeowners
- StormTeam 3: Tracking increasing winds, cooling temps
- StormTeam 3: Tracking roller coaster temperatures
- A cool weekend event coming to Rochester
- Plowing out from weekend snow
- Warmer temperatures, weekend activities prompt safety reminder
- StormTeam3: Chance for rain into this weekend
- What to expect: Tracking this weekend's storm