CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A woman accused of threatening a man with a knife is pleading not guilty.
Amanda Mae Kellogg, 31 of Waterloo, is charged with assault while displaying a dangerous weapon. She was arrested in mid-February in Charles City when police say she threatened a man, assaulted him, and then showed off a blue knife. Court documents state the man told police she feared Kellogg would hurt him.
Kellogg’s trial is scheduled to start on April 18 in Floyd County.
- Waterloo woman pleads not guilty to Charles City assault
- Waterloo woman pleads guilty to dealing drugs in Mason City
- Austin woman pleads guilty to bar assault
- Forest City man pleads guilty to assaults
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth charge
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth crimes
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to multiple drug crimes
- Woman reported missing in Waterloo
- Charles City woman pleads not guilty to trying to kill her mother
- Guilty trio in Charles City home invasion