MASON CITY, Iowa – Almost a year after pleading not guilty, a woman found with drugs, guns, and money has changed her mind.
Leah Nicole Zweck, 28 of Waterloo, was charged in March 2018 with possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine, possession with intent to deliver marijuana, trafficking in stolen weapons, and failure to use a drug tax stamp.
Authorities say Zweck had over a pound of marijuana, more than five grams of meth, two handguns, baggies, a large sum of money, and drug text messages in her possession on January 15, 2018, in Mason City. Law enforcement says the two guns were stolen and one had a scratched off serial number.
She was arrested in April 2018 on an outstanding warrant and initially pleaded not guilty. Now, Zweck has entered guilty pleas to both possession with intent to deliver charges. Her sentencing is set for May 20.
- Waterloo woman pleads guilty to dealing drugs in Mason City
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug deals
- Waterloo woman pleads not guilty to Charles City assault
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to meth dealing
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to dealing pot
- Britt woman pleads not guilty to Mason City drug charges
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to dealing marijuana
- Mason City man pleads guilty to dealing pot