CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Waterloo man is going to prison for attacking a woman and threatening Floyd County law enforcement.
Andreas Deshawn Frazier, 34, pleaded guilty to domestic assault, 1st degree harassment, and assault on persons engaged in certain occupations for a February 17 incident where authorities were called to a home in Nora Springs.
Law enforcement says Frazier hit a woman, then threatened her and the Nora Springs Police Chief.
He’s been given two years in prison, with credit for time served, and must compete a batterer’s treatment program.
- Waterloo man sentenced for Floyd County crimes
- Second sentence for Floyd County crime spree
- Waterloo man sentenced for Chickasaw County chase
- Waterloo man sentenced again for a North Iowa crime
- Floyd County man sentenced for meth
- Floyd County man sentenced for store thefts
- Waterloo man gets probation in Mitchell County sex crime case
- Three sentenced for rural Floyd County burglary
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison
- Floyd County sex offender sentence is upheld