NEW HAMPTON, Iowa – Speeding through northeast Iowa is sending a Waterloo man to prison.
Johnny Lee Harris Jr., 31, will spend up to two years behind bars after pleading guilty to operating a vehicle without the owner’s consent in Chickasaw County District Court. Authorities say they were called to a Fredericksburg home on September 26 about a no-contact order violation and Harris led them on a chase.
Harris will be given credit for time served.
- Waterloo man sentenced for Chickasaw County chase
- Waterloo man sentenced for Floyd County crimes
- Waterloo man arrested after high-speed chase
- Trial set in Chickasaw County chase
- Waterloo man sentenced again for a North Iowa crime
- Battle of Waterloo preview
- Chickasaw County man arrested for child pornography
- Waterloo man convicted of threatening Joni Ernst
- Man shot in Waterloo burglary has died
- Waterloo men accused of Winneshiek County theft