MASON CITY, Iowa – Replacing a water valve is expected to close a section of 13th Street NE for several days.
The Mason City Water Utility Crew will close off traffic beginning at Federal Avenue and going east for one block. The closure will begin Wednesday and continue through Friday.
Parking will not be allowed on the street in the work area and drivers are being asked to avoid the area and use alternate routes.
- Water valve replacement closing Mason City street
- Water valve repair to close Mason City road
- Busted valve blamed for anhydrous leak in Mason City
- Gas leak closes Mason City street
- Streets closed in Mason City due to flooding
- Construction closing part of 1st Street NE in Mason City
- Water main break in Mason City
- Discolored water reported in Mason City
- Replacement of Mason City bridge to start Monday
- Railroad crossing closed Thursday in Mason City