MASON CITY, Iowa – Beginning Monday, 2nd Street NW will be closed to through traffic between Federal Avenue and Enterprise Alley.
Utility crews will be working to repair a leaking water valve and the closure is expected to last about four days. City officials do not expect north-south traffic on Federal Avenue or Enterprise Alley to be interrupted.
Drivers are encourages to avoid the area and find alternate routes while this project is going on.
- Water valve repair to close Mason City road
- Water valve replacement closing Mason City street
- Quiet Zone work to close another road in Mason City
- Mason City road closed due to recent rainfall
- Water main break in Mason City
- Fire breaks out at automotive repair shop in Mason City
- Emergency repairs needed at the Mason City Public Library
- Railroad crossing closed Thursday in Mason City
- Tackling road construction confusion in Mason City
- Road closure starts Tuesday in Mason City