MASON CITY, Iowa – Beginning Monday, 2nd Street NW will be closed to through traffic between Federal Avenue and Enterprise Alley.
Utility crews will be working to repair a leaking water valve and the closure is expected to last about four days. City officials do not expect north-south traffic on Federal Avenue or Enterprise Alley to be interrupted.
Drivers are encourages to avoid the area and find alternate routes while this project is going on.
- Water valve repair to close Mason City road
- Busted valve blamed for anhydrous leak in Mason City
- Roads closed in Mason City and Rochester
- Two roads closed Monday in Mason City
- Mason City Public Library awaits further repairs.
- Mason City repairing several trails throughout the city
- Quiet Zone work to close another road in Mason City
- Mason City road closed due to recent rainfall
- Water closes Olmsted County road near Chatfield
- Discolored water reported in Mason City