MASON CITY, Iowa – Crews had to respond to a water main break Monday afternoon on South Federal Avenue.
Workers say it started around 3:45 pm where a 16 inch water main switched to a 12 inch one.
The road remains open to traffic.
- Water main break in Mason City
- Water main break leaves some in Cresco without water
- Heat restored in Austin, more water main breaks feared
- Albert Lea sees record number of water main breaks
- New executive director for Main Street Mason City
- Water valve replacement closing Mason City street
- Discolored water reported in Mason City
- Main Street Iowa honors go to Mason City, Charles City, and Franklin County
- Ground breaking on assisted living expansion project in Mason City
- Man sentenced for Mason City car wash break-in