MASON CITY, Iowa – Crews had to respond to a water main break Monday afternoon on South Federal Avenue.
Workers say it started around 3:45 pm where a 16 inch water main switched to a 12 inch one.
The road remains open to traffic.
- Water main break in Mason City
- Water main breaks affecting some Austin residents
- Water main break forces classes to be cancelled at three Mason City schools
- Water main break leaves some in Cresco without water
- Heat restored in Austin, more water main breaks feared
- Rochester Public Transit routes affected due to water main break
- Albert Lea sees record number of water main breaks
- Some Mason City schools dismissing at 10 a.m. due to water main issue
- New executive director for Main Street Mason City
- Discolored water reported in Mason City