CHATFIELD, Minn. – High water has closed a portion of Olmsted Fillmore County Road 138.
Water over the road has closed the section between Minnesota Trunk Highway 30 and the Root River Bridge. County Road 138 is open from the west intersection of Highway 30, near 110th Street SE, to the Root River Bridge.
Olmsted County Public Works is reminding drivers to proceed with caution, slowdown in work zones, and never enter a blocked off road.
- Water closes Olmsted County road near Chatfield
- Olmsted County road to close Thursday
- Olmsted Co. roads closed after weekend flooding
- Stewartville vs. Chatfield GBB highlights
- Golden Apple: Jodie Daniels, Chatfield
- Countdown to Kickoff: Chatfield Gophers
- Chatfield downs Rushford-Peterson 3-1
- Road construction to affect Olmsted County travelers
- Rollover crash north of Chatfield injures one
- Chatfield Police Department asks for your help