In this image from video, former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin is taken into custody as his attorney, Eric Nelson, left, looks on, after the verdicts were read at Chauvin's trial for the 2020 death of George Floyd, Tuesday, April 20, 2021. AP
You can watch it here.
Posted: Apr 20, 2021 5:01 PM
Updated: Apr 20, 2021 6:10 PM
- Watch: Minnesota Gov. Walz speaks after guilty verdicts in Floyd case
- Watch: Minnesota Gov. Walz hosts press conference
- Minnesota Gov. Walz speaks about public safety prior to Chauvin verdict
- Watch Gov. Walz live at 3: Minnesota lawmakers pressed to make changes after Floyd
- Watch live: Minnesota Gov. Walz, health officials give COVID-19 update
- Watch live: Minnesota Gov. Walz announces state is loosening restrictions
- Watch: Minnesota Gov. Walz with an update on Capitol safety
- Watch live: Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz to speak at 10:30 a.m. about riots
Scroll for more content...