DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — The 1995 disappearance of Iowa news anchor Jodi Huisentruit will be featured on an episode of CBS' "48 Hours" airing this weekend.
The episode, titled "FindJodi," will air at 9 p.m. Central time Saturday on KIMT.
Jim Axelrod is a senior national correspondent for CBS News who reported the episode. He says the show will "certainly provide some new information" on the case.
Click play for an in-depth interview with Axelrod ahead of the show.
- Watch: KIMT interviews CBS' Jim Axelrod ahead of "48 Hours" looking into Huisentruit case
- Dozens of phone calls received by Mason City PD after "48 Hours" piece focusing on Huisentruit
- Impressive rainfall totals in some locations over past 48 hours
- Heavy rainfall in the forecast for next 48 hours
- Klobuchar raises $1M within 48 hours of launching 2020 bid
- The next 24 to 48 hours are crucial to avoid a potential government shutdown
- New developments in Huisentruit case
- KIMT Exclusive: Tony Jackson, person of interest in Huisentruit case, speaks from prison
- Watch: Live impeachment coverage from CBS News
- Seal extended on Huisentruit search warrant