Just how much work goes into opening an interstate after a blizzard strikes? Thanks to the Iowa State Patrol, KIMT was able to ride along and fly its drone as crews cleared Interstate-35 north of Clear Lake on Monday.
The southbound lane re-opened around noon Monday south of the Minnesota border after being closed for many hours.
And if you think you have a high-powered snowblower, check out what the Iowa DOT used to clear snow-covered roads.
Click on the video tabs to see some angles from the air of the cleanup.
- Watch: With I-35 closed, KIMT's drone was able to go behind the scenes to capture some incredible footage
- Watch: Drone footage captures significant flooding in Mason City
- Must watch: Drone footage captures demolition of a Mason City water tower
- Watch: Drone footage captures storm damage in and around Clear Lake
- Watch: Drone footage prior to President Trump's arrival in Rochester
- I-35 reopens in southern MInnesota (with scene video)
- Part of I-35 closed in Minnesota
- Drone video captures flooding in Mason City
- Drone footage after a Friday crash on Highway 52
- WATCH: Video released of traffic accident that closed I-35 near Ames