MASON CITY, Iowa – A Rockford man is pleading guilty to drug possession.
Andrew Ray Lukes, 38, was arrested on May 14 in Mason City as a KIMT camera recorded his capture. He had been wanted on a probation violation since December 2017 and was caught at the intersection of State Street and Delaware Avenue.
Authorities say Lukes was found with 8.5 grams of methamphetamine, a silver scale, and several plastic baggies.
Lukes pleaded guilty Tuesday to a controlled substance violation and his sentencing is scheduled for September 10.
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Osage man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Hayfield man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Drug user pleads guilty to gun crimes
- Kanawha man pleads not guilty to drug crimes
- Texas man pleads guilty to Freeborn County drug crime
- Northwood man pleads guilty to Cerro Gordo Co. drug crime
- Ellendale man pleads not guilty to Worth County drug crimes
- Le Roy man pleads guilty to serious drug crime
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes