MASON CITY, Iowa – A Rockford man is pleading guilty to drug possession.
Andrew Ray Lukes, 38, was arrested on May 14 in Mason City as a KIMT camera recorded his capture. He had been wanted on a probation violation since December 2017 and was caught at the intersection of State Street and Delaware Avenue.
Authorities say Lukes was found with 8.5 grams of methamphetamine, a silver scale, and several plastic baggies.
Lukes pleaded guilty Tuesday to a controlled substance violation and his sentencing is scheduled for September 10.
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Osage man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Hayfield man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Drug user pleads guilty to gun crimes
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes
- Kanawha man pleads not guilty to drug crimes
- Texas man pleads guilty to Freeborn County drug crime
- Churdan man pleads guilty to drug and gun crimes
- Austin man pleads not guilty to burglary and drug crimes
- Man pleads guilty to drug crime for a second time