OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – The search for Jacob Bothun ended Tuesday morning was he was found unresponsive in a pole shed at 5225 Highway 14 East.
Narcan was administered to Bothun along with other life-saving measures. He was transported via Gold Cross ambulance for medical treatment.
Authorities received information that Bothun was possible at the location and a search warrant was obtained at 11:27 a.m.
Bothun was wanted on a felony motor vehicle theft warrant out of Olmsted County.
Bothun had eluded officers over the past 24 hours. A residence in Eyota was searched and he fled officers as they tried to stop him Monday around 11 p.m. near 31st St. NE. The high-speed pursuit was called off in a residential neighborhood.
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Search for wanted southern MN man results in different arrest
- Sheriff: Wanted southern MN man arrested for allegedly stealing cables
- Wanted man arrested in southern MN after fighting with police
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- UPDATE: Teenage girl located in southern Minnesota
- Update: Southern MN woman dies from injuries sustained in crash
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Police conduct raid on southern MN house
- Man wanted for southern MN child molestation taken into custody in California