MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man wanted for valid local warrants was arrested Monday and is facing felony drug charges.
Dakota Veal, 25, was arrested Monday afternoon in the 1700 block of N. Pennsylvania Ave.
In a coat pocket, Veal had a small blue container that contained methamphetamine.
He’s being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on two counts of possession of a controlled substance - third or subsequent office.
He also had numerous violations of probation.
- Wanted Mason City man arrested, facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse, drug charges
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Mason City man held on $100,000 for felony drug charge
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge for strangulation
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge