MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man wanted for having three valid warrants was arrested after attempting to flee police over the weekend.
Joshua Theilen, 39, was arrested in the 200 block of 29th St. SW. on Sunday night. He had warrants for his arrest connected to charges of felony burglary, domestic abuse and no rabies vaccination.
When approached by authorities, Theilen allegedly fled the residence and resisted arrest before he was detained.
Theilen was charged with felony burglary in January and domestic abuse in July.
- Wanted Mason City man arrested after allegedly attempting to flee police
- Mason City police searching for wanted man who allegedly slammed officer's hand in door before fleeing
- Wanted Mason City man found, arrested for allegedly stealing vehicle
- Police: Wanted Mason City man arrested after abusing woman
- Police: Wanted Mason City man arrested after tussling with officer
- Mason City man arrested after allegedly pointing gun at woman
- Mason City man arrested for allegedly threatening law enforcement
- Mason City man wanted for allegedly manufacturing meth in Floyd County arrested
- Mason City police want public's help after vehicle flees, is found abandoned
- Rochester man trying to flee police arrested after allegedly leaving meth, identification behind