ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A man gets probation for threatening a Freeborn County employee.
Brian George Boettcher, 64 of Walters, was arrested in July 2018 after a confrontation with a county employee who was mowing along County Highway 17. Authorities say Boettcher was yelling about grass in the road and waved a claw hammer at the county employee.
Boettcher pleaded guilty to threats of violence in October 2018 and was sentenced Friday to five years of supervised probation.
- Walters man sentenced for threats to county employee
- Dodge County man sentenced for Mower County threats
- Sentence issued for Winneshiek County knife threat
- Rochester man sentenced for knife threat
- SAW: Brooke Walter of Lyle-Pacelli
- Rochester man sentenced for stealing from bank employee
- Rochester woman sentenced after knife threat
- Sentence issued in Austin stabbing threat
- Dodge County threat sending man to prison
- Mower County fugitive sentenced