FOREST CITY, Iowa – Waldorf University is suspending all face-to-face classes and moving to distance learning on March 23.
The school says that will tentatively continue until April 14 with a final decision on returning to face-to-face classes being made on April 3.
In addition, Waldorf University will take the following step in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus global pandemic:
• All current online courses will continue with current schedules
• Waldorf University residential halls and dining facility will remain open and available
• Athletic activities are suspended through the spring season
• Additional campus activity notifications will be announced via email, on the Waldorf.edu website, and via social media platforms
• Students who wish to collect any personal items remaining on university grounds are welcome to do so
Further updates on the situation at Waldorf can be found by clicking here.