ORONOCO, Minn.- The Olmsted County Sheriff's Department is looking into who spray painted vulgar language on the bridge. The n-word and slurs against Hispanic people were on display in bright green for everyone to see.
Erv DeVlaeminck has lived in the community for nearly three decades. He's upset city resources will have to be used to clean up the mess and wants whoever did this to bare the cost to remove it.
“Hopefully they can find out who did it so they can come clean it off as community service act,” he said.
City leaders urge anyone who knows anything to contact the Sheriff department with any information.
- Vulgar graffiti underneath bridge in SE Minnesota
- Restoring a historic SE Minnesota covered bridge to its former glory
- Trump denies he used vulgarity to describe African countries
- NE Iowans crash in SE Minnesota
- SE Minnesota trail gets national designation
- Early morning fire in rural SE Minnesota
- Special deer hunts planned for SE Minnesota
- Addressing water quality issues in SE Minnesota
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Minnesota bridge
- Student arrested for racist graffiti in college dorm