Photo Gallery 1 Images
SPRING VALLEY, Minn. - With 619 votes "no," and 507 votes "yes," Spring Valley residents voted not to approve a referendum at Kingsland Public Schools.
This means they will be moving forward with the IAQ project, costing $9.3 million.
For a $100,000 household, taxes will increase by $47.29 per year.
If the referendum were to be approved, taxes for the same household would have been raised by $86.71.
- Voters don't approve referendum at Kingsland Public Schools
- Triton Public Schools' referendum fails
- Mental health therapist at Kingsland Public Schools gives rural students access to mental health care
- Mason City voters approve school levies
- Rochester Public Schools moving forward with 2-question referendum
- Parent expresses concerns about Rochester Public Schools Referendum
- Rochester Public Schools celebrates passing of $170M referendum
- Kingsland vs Dover-Eyota boys basketball highlights 1-7-19
- VFW and Kingsland students place flags for Memorial Day
- Speaker has message to Kingsland students: 'You matter'