UPDATE: Cleanup efforts in Rockford will be shutting down at dusk Sunday and resuming at 8:00 Monday morning.
ROCKFORD, Iowa - Residents are cleaning up debris and dealing with the aftermath of 75 mile per hour straight-line winds which caused destruction on Saturday.
Volunteers, chainsaws, trailers, and heavy lifting equipment are being requested to help with the cleanup. Volunteers must check in at the Rockford fire station.
- Volunteers requested in Rockford to help deal with storm damage and debris
- Volunteers requested to help with storm damage cleanup at Rockford Senior High
- Rockford still cleaning up after storm
- SAW: Rockford's Zach Bushbaum
- SAW: Rockford's Marissa Norby
- Rockford man in Minnesota crash
- Federal prison for Rockford man
- Rockford baseball and softball complex gets brunt of storm
- Experienced Rockford squad starting out strong
- Golden Apple Award: Amber Sherrard from Rockford