ROCHESTER, Minn.-The Med-City is a growing melting pot of cultures from all around the world. This weekend you'll have the chance to immerse yourself in Greek culture, during the annual GreekFest. Volunteers are busy right now baking some traditional pastries for the weekend. They've been in the kitchen all week making baklava and other delicious dishes.
Volunteers including Old Man Barbes say people should be prepared for a good time.
"You'll be welcomed from the very first second you step on the property, you'll see it's a lot of fun. You'll see some crazy people around here,” he said.
The festival kicks off Friday at 4pm at the Greek Orthodox Church and runs until Sunday.
- Volunteers prepping for Annual GreekFest
- Volunteers packing school supplies as part of annual drive
- Thursday's prep sports highlights
- Saturday's prep sports highlights
- Thursday's prep baseball highlights
- Thursday's prep football highlights
- Thursday's prep volleyball highlights
- Iowa prep football poll
- Minnesota prep football poll
- Volunteers needed during winter season