ROCHESTER, Minn. - A Rochester teen was assaulted and robbed during a violent incident Tuesday night at McDonald’s on N. Broadway.
Authorities said it began with a verbal exchange through a car window and continued around 30 minutes later when the victim, 19, went back to McDonald’s because he was still hungry.
When the victim arrived the second time, 2-3 black males allegedly got him out of the car, punched him, kicked him and robbed him before fleeing the scene.
The suspects took his wallet, cash and an Apple watch, police said.
- Violent robbery at Rochester McDonald's under investigation
- Two arrested after violent robbery in Rochester
- Differing pleas in violent Rochester robbery
- Man sentenced for violent Rochester robbery
- Another guilty plea in violent Rochester summer robbery
- Charles City man sentenced for violent robbery
- Second sentence in violent Olmsted County robbery
- Rochester police investigating apparent armed robbery
- Six robberies in Rochester under investigation
- Second defendant in violent robbery pleads not guilty