DES MOINES, Iowa – Vice President Mike Pence is scheduled to return to Iowa on August 15.
The organization America First Policies says Pence will talk about President Trump’s tax cutting agenda at the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center in Des Moines. Doors will open at 11 am, with the Vice President scheduled to speak a 1 pm.
The event will be first come, first served.
- Vice President to talk taxes in Iowa
- Vice President tours Iowa and Nebraska areas devastated by flooding
- Iowa governor to talk trade with President Trump
- Grassley, Ernst talk biofuels with the President
- President signals flexibility on corporate tax rates
- In Iowa stop, President Trump says EU trade talks will help Midwest farmers
- Iowa stepkids must pay inheritance tax
- Proposed tobacco tax hike for Iowa
- Iowa Governor unveils tax cut plan
- Iowa Senate Debates Tax Reform Bill