GARNER, Iowa - An accused Hancock County meth dealer is pleading guilty.
Carol Ann Hugo Daniels, 50 of Ventura, was arrested in June after law enforcement searched a home in Woden where Daniels was staying and says it found multiple pieces of drug lab equipment. Authorities said Daniels played a "large role" in Hancock County drug traffic.
She entered guilty pleas to possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine and distributing a meth precursor.
Daniels was sentenced to three to five years of supervised probation and must complete substance abuse and mental health treatment.
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to meth dealing
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Kellogg woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Crystal Lake man pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Rockford woman pleads not guilty to meth charge