MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of attacking a woman with a hammer is sentenced.
Eric Allen Young, 39 of Ventura, pleaded guilty to assault causing bodily injury for a November 15, 2018, incident where law enforcement says Young choked a woman until she passed out, then hit her with a hammer.
Young’s sentence is two days in jail and a $315 fine.
- Ventura man sentenced for hammer attack
- Trial set in Ventura hammer attack
- Ventura man accused of striking woman with a hammer
- Trial set in Rochester hammer attack
- Ventura settles "American Sniper" lawsuit
- Rochester police: Man attacks family members with hammer
- Man pleads guilty in hammer attack on his wife
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Car crash near the Ventura Gun Club
- Hammer attack leaves southern MN woman with severe facial injuries